Stara Water Hygiene specialise in Delivering Water Hygiene/Legionella Remedial works for other Water Hygiene Companies as a subcontractor.
At present we undertake Remedial works for a number of Water Hygiene companies either by referral or as a direct subcontractor, we offer a discrete and confidential service, so if required, your customers will be totally unaware of our involvement.
We have found we can benefit our current customers in the following ways-
- Helping them to meet deadlines
- Assist with Overflow Remedial works.
- Assist with Urgent works when staff are off sick or on Leave.
- Enable them to expand their current portfolio of services.
- Enhance profitability with minimum involvement or expenditure.
- Assisting them to react quickly to deliver non planned works.
A Brief overview of services we can offer-
- Cold Water Storage Tank refurbishment or replacements including GRP Sectional Tanks.
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Calorifier and water heater replacements.
- Mains Conversion Works (dependant on suitability)
- Dead leg Removal.
- TMV servicing, Replacement and new installations.
- RPZ Valve Servicing, Repairs and New installations.
- Water Softener Installations.
- Cold Water Storage Tank Clean and disinfections.
- Mains Chlorination Works.
- Filtration and UV System Installation.
All works are carried out using highly experienced Engineers with suitable qualifications and carried out to current Regs and Guidance Documents, Such as- L8/HSG274, Water Regulations, DWI, Building Regs part 3 etc..
On completion of works a comprehensive Completion Certificate is issued with photographic evidence to allow you to audit our work.
We are a CHAS Accredited contractor and carry out RAMS, pre work risk assessments and CDM before commencement of work. Our Engineers also carry Valid CSCS Cards and are DBS Checked.
If you would like to discuss further, require a quotation or have any questions, please just contact us.